IT Impact, Inc., a Chicago Microsoft Gold Partner firm, is looking for candidates in Puerto Rico with extensive experience in Software Project Management. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written skills in English/Spanish. In addition we are looking for the following skills:
- Extensive Software Project Management experience with web, .Net, SQL Server or Access.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once using Latin American, (Spanish speaking), developers.
- Able to help our sales team in quoting on projects
- Have high speed internet access.
- Be able to work from home and not be distracted by pets, friends or kids!
|Requisitos - Requirements
You will be supervising developers working on Microsoft Access and .Net projects using SQL Server, so you MUST have prior software programming experience and understand database concepts and even programming on SQL Server. If you don’t have this experience on your resume it will be automatically rejected.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work from you home in a professional and uninterrupted environment.
- Must have professional fluency in English.
- Must have experience with either Agile or Water Fall project management techniques.
- Great wage
- Work from home in Mexico, no need to travel to/from USA
- Work with the latest software and on projects that are all USA based, none in Puerto Rico
“Juntos progresamos” is our motto. Apply at itimpact.com/jobs *you MUST mention “juntos progresamos” in your cover letter so we know you read this entire job post.