AVISO de ClasificadosOnline
Los patronos NO le piden dinero ni un depósito para trabajar, si lo piden es un negocio, inversion o Fraude. NO envíe dinero para trabajar, tampoco ofrezca información personal, por teléfono o email. Evite el Fraude
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a wide variety of technologies in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of our core technologies and the desire and ability to quickly adapt to the environment. Ongoing learning is a requirement of the position, including maintaining current knowledge and certifications on several networking manufacturers and maintaining or acquiring certifications on some key technologies.
Requisitos - Requirements
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Installation and configuration of network switches, routers, wireless and firewalls.
- Installs and configures IP Telephony products.
- Provides technical support and advise to customers.
- Sometimes requires installations after hours or during weekends.
- Must be able to travel within and outside of Puerto Rico.
- Must have a car in good working condition.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems. Cisco CCNA certification or equivalent experience working with enterprise networking equipment is a must.
Ideal candidate must have 3+ years of technical experience working with enterprise networking environments. Candidate must be customer service oriented and able to handle customer needs with a consultative approach. English spoken language is required.
Please send resume to: email@example.com