The position requires excellent communication and negotiation skills with experience in the telecommunications industry. The main responsibility is to sell, guide and retain the consumer for the use or service and products of the company and acquire new customers. To be successful in the position the candidate must Oriental, create a relationship with the client to provide alternative retention solutions. Empathy, confidence, competitiveness and determination are more essential. Full-time work from Monday to Sunday and holidays. Rotating shift 24/7. You must have full availability to work. Interested can send your resume to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Requisitos - Requirements
- Full Bilingual (Conversational)
- You must have at least one year of experience in a customer service and sales center.
- Graduated from high school with a diploma or equivalent postgraduate degree in a university or institute.
- Technology management, good management and experience in Word and Excel software.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Keyboard handling 30 words per minute.
- Able to respond to a high volume of work and calls.
- Teamwork skills.
- Good management of conflicts with people and difficult behaviors.
- Have good verbal and written communications.
- Must have a high level of professionalism and kindness in dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Competitive people who can work under pressure.
- Must be responsible, punctual and empathetic.