Conducts research of organic or inorganic substances. Analyzes and tests new or existing materials to identify their properties and characteristics for the development or improvement of new or existing products. Studies the relationship between chemical and physical properties.
• Performs ICP, IR,HPLC, GC, GC-MS,Pull Tensile, Muffle and other analytical tests on materials and components.
• Analyzes and reports results.
• Interfaces with internal clients to meet requirements for quality and timeliness of results.
• Develops, characterizes and implements new tests for use on drug products, materials and components.
• Performs other position related duties as assigned.
|Requisitos - Requirements
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Basic Qualifications Background
• Educational: Chemistry •
0 Years with Bachelors o Intermediate Level: 3+ Years with Bachelors or 0 Years with Masters o Senior Level: 5+ Years with Bachelors or 3+ Years with Masters o Principal Level: 7+ Years with Bachelors or 5+ Years with Masters o Senior Principal Level: 10+ Years with Bachelors or 7+ Years with Masters • Exposure to laboratory and manufacturing environment • Chemist licensed • Demonstrated practical application of chemistry knowledge and laboratory skills to analyze/characterize medical devices products • Analytical Thinking • Interpersonal Relations • Computer Literate • Fluency speaking and writing in English and Spanish Desired/ Preferred Qualifications Background •